Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I try to remember! :3
1. Everybody doesn’t have to love me.
I don’t need to be loved by everyone I know. Not everyone I know I like either, so it’s only fair. My attitude can’t be good enough for everyone who know me. And life isn’t a popularity contest. I know that a lot of people have personalities that don’t match. I’m not perfect in everybody’s eyes. So they don’t all have to love me. =)

2. It’s okay to make mistakes.
It’s normal for a person to make mistakes. Noone’s perfect. And besides, when we do things wrongly, we learn from them, then after learning, we avoid making those same mistakes again.=)

3. Other people are okay and I’m okay.
I’m okay the way I am, and for me, other people around me are okay too. I don’t have to be judgemental, cause it only shows insecurity. I am contented with all of the people around me, even if not all of them fit my alter ego. Other people are okay, and I too am okay.=)

4. I don’t have to control things.
Not everything’s going to go my way. That’s why I should be ready for anything to happen, and shouldn’t get mad if what happened wasn’t really what I expected. Because things aren’t always going to go the way I planned it to be. =)

5. I am responsible for my day.
Whatever happens to my day is all my fault. If my day turned out great, then it’s my duty to congratulate myself ‘cause I was positive. If my day turned out bad, then I should know that I was the one who let that happen. I have to think that I, myself is the reason why my days go wrong, or why my days turn out right the way I plan it to be. I have no right to accuse anyone when my days turn out horrible.=)

6. I can handle it when things go wrong.
Like I said, not everything’s going to go my way, so I should be prepared and accept that this particular thing went wrong.=)

7. It is important to try.
When I fall, it’s never wrong to give another try. Nothing turns out perfectly without a first try. Practice makes perfect.=)

8. I am capable.
I don’t need anyone else to solve my problems for me. God gave me these problems for ma to solve. Noone can understand my problems the way I do. That’s why I am and should always be capable. =)

9. I can change.
Everyday is a new day. I don’t always have to be the way I was before. That was the past. It’s silly to think I can’t help being the way I am. I have to know what I should and shoudn’t be. I want to show people what I can become. I don’t need anyone to be responsible for my changes. I can handle myself. I can change. =)

10. Other people are capable.
I can always be a helping hand and a lending ear but just like me, other people can solve their own problems. I don’t have to take on other people’s problems as if they were my own. I can care and be of some help but, I can’t do everything for them. They know how to handle themselves. I’m just here to cheer them on. =)

11. I can be flexible.
There is more than one way to do something. More than one person has had the ideas that will work. There is no one and only “best” way. Everbody has ideas that are worth listening to. Everyone has something worthwhile to contribute to me. =)
"I try to remember! :3" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @Wednesday, November 18, 2009 | 3 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ