Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I am..
An architect: I’ve build a solid foundation; I add more floors of wisdom and walls of knowledge.

A sculptor: I’ve shaped my morals according to the clay of right and wrong.

A painter: with each new idea I express, I paint a new hue in the world’s multitude of colors.

A scientist: I gather new data; make observations and experiment with new concepts and ideas.

An astrologist: reading and analyzing palms of life and each person I encounter.

An astronaut: Constantly exploring and broadening my horizons.

A doctor: I heal those who come up to me for consultation and advice and bring out the vitality to those who seem lifeless.

A Lawyer: I’m not afraid to stand up to the inevitable and basic rights of myself and in all others.

A police officer: I always watch out for others’ welfare and prevent fights to keep the peace.

A teacher: I am an inspiration; an example to learners who want to learn the importance of determination dedication and hard-work.

A detective: I search for meanings and significance in the mysteries of life.

A pilot: I soar high up in the sky and learn to explore life through the bird’s eye view.

A musician: I express things from my heart through sounds I compose and reach the notes of success.

A priest: I share my thoughts with the people of God, and broaden the hearts of the church’s community.

I am, who I wanna be. :3
Which one are you? :3
"I am.." was Posted On: Thursday, November 19, 2009 @Thursday, November 19, 2009 | 6 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ