Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 After a While..
After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul

And you learn that love doesn’t mean leaning and company doesn’t mean security,

And you begin to learn that kisses aren’t contracts and presents aren’t promises,

And you begin to accept your defeats with your head high up and your eyes open, with the grace of and adult, and not a grief of a child.

And you learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow’s ground is too uncertain for plans.

After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.

So plant your own garden and decorate you own soul, instead of waiting for someone to give you flowers.

And you learn that you really can endure…
That you really are strong…
And you learn that you really do have worth.
And you learn and you learn…
With every good-bye you learn…

--

I felt a little emo writing this post. It's not very healthy for young girls to think of these things right after a beauty sleep. Seriously, it gives me stress and uncontrollable hiccups.

The whole poem made me realize how much I did learn after past experiences. For some reason it made me quite relieved that I'm over whatever it was I had lost before, and what I gained now. I feel more mature somehow.

You get me right? :D
"After a While.." was Posted On: Saturday, November 21, 2009 @Saturday, November 21, 2009 | 4 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ