Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Fangirls: Your worst enemies
Being a hardcore fangirl of both Jpop and kpop (just EXO and SHINee), of course I have made quite a few encounters in my life. These encounters include fellow supporters, bloggers, and online friends that share the same interests.

However, just like in this socially impaired world, there are instances wherein individuals cannot be accepted in certain norms.






Take my experience as an example. I've been a fan of jpop for a very long time. It runs in my veins now, and there are others who share that same blood as me.

But having the same blood didn't always mean we'd all get along.

As most of my friends know, I'm an incredibly insecure and jealous person. I may not say it sometimes, but really I am. I have met other girls who were as obsessed as me with JUMP and AMUSE, so I guess you could call me "experienced."

Each and every one of them had a story tell, personality, and perspective. Definitely it was something I became interested in. I actually enjoyed hearing some opinions, comments and rants of others about a common fandom.

And so I started to follow them on twitter, livejournal, and added them on Facebook. Sure they were friendly at first, but aren't we all?

Slowly it occurred to me that online friends could end up to be your worst enemies. It was sad to know that the people whom you thought were your friends, turned out to be the people who were slowly ruining your image.

And so some of us had a little disagreement, but so what? As I said, we have the freedom to express. I'm sorry if I don't like Yamada as much as you do, and I'm sorry if I killed you when I said that Yuto, Ryosuke and Chinen weren't gay, and I'm sorry if you were Kakkun's wife (but Dear Lord who wouldn't want to bake cookies on him?), and so kill me. If that's their way of showing their love towards their idols, /inserts impending sarcasm here/ then I envy them. /sarcasm off/

I don't really care if my opinion clashes with another. Knowing that everyone has their own way of thinking is wonderful. It's just that the lack of acceptance in this certain situation is slowly killing the relationships of what's supposed to be called a "friendship."

I like how some would think differently. To me, they deserve to be respected. And you can call me a hypocrite now because I exceptionally hate Hello! Project. I just can't control my hatred on twitter.

But that's another story to tell. ;)


Labels: , , ,

"Fangirls: Your worst enemies" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 @Tuesday, July 24, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ