Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 My Suho-appreciation post.
Uncontrollably pouring my feelings onto this blog once again.

Now, you're probably wondering about why I entitled this post, "Suho-appreciation post." Well, I don't exactly know where to start, but I'll probably begin with this:

I was browsing around twitter, tumblr and so and so, when I stumbled upon this certain forum that had this certain thread dedicated to our lovely guardian Suho.

Apparently, a lot of fans are saying that leader probably has the least number of fans in the whole EXO community.

Yes, someone had actually have the nerve to say that.




Excuse me for being a sensitive fangirl, but can I please ask why? Is it because he's the most underrated amongst all of the members? Is it because he's THAT quiet? Or is it because others are all too biased?

Speaking for those who do not necessarily have an "ichiban", here. I've totally closed my walls to this whole bias thing. I cannot possibly have just one anyway. Suho might not be my "favorite", but I don't think he has a "small" number of fans. I'm so sorry, but why are they counting anyways? Equally, they are all cute and lovable. The same with any other group a particular fangirl could be in love with. As I know, everyone has an idol that suits their taste, but believe me, rational fangirls wouldn't dare to fall in love with just one.

Admit it! We have cheated on every single guy we've entitled our, "bias". How do you guys do that anyway? How do you know when that idol is your "bias"? It's so difficult. (Or is it just me? Lol.)

AND! How can you people NOT love this amazing guy? Sure he lacks SOME characteristics of a leader, but that's not a reason to love him less. (HAHA. I'm trying my best to sound as complimenting as possible, Suho.) People should stop comparing him to Kris. Suho is a leader too. And he didn't become one for no reason.

Best skin, amazing voice, captivating smile, I literally cannot, and I MEAN KENAT see how fans even find time know how many fans each member has. Suho is still special, even if he just laughs at his fellow members all the time. I find him adorably unique that way.


Labels: , , ,

"My Suho-appreciation post." was Posted On: Monday, July 23, 2012 @Monday, July 23, 2012 | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ