Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 HAPPiNESS iS NEXT TO SUCCESS-NESS. :p
I woke up with a headache today. It's the only time I've realized that it's not very healthy to think of numbers in the morning.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was an ultimate mess. My eyes were still adjusting to the light of the bathroom and my mouth still had that mark from when I probably drooled last night. (Yes, this is a blog, I'm allowed to share as much as I like.) I could imagine what people would think if they saw me like this.

The expression on my face wasn't the same though. The smile on my face was still there. I recalled the things that crossed my mind last night.

First, I remembered Myca. Of all my friends throughout the years, she was the only one who stayed by my side. We may have been parted for a little while, *coughbecauseofacertainCLEMcough* and had a few misunderstandings, but still, she never failed to trust me. We were like brothers. Only sisters.

Second, I remembered Sir Aurel. He told me to say good morning to the teachers before I take a test. Seriously, I have no idea why I remembered this. It makes me smile for some reason though. I think it's because it reminds me of Sir Aurel's picture in YM. The irony is killing me!

Third, I remembered all my closest friends. They've been so busy lately, I can't even grab a chance to talk to them anymore. It felt kind of good when I recalled our happy times together. I actually laughed when I flash-backed to our Trinoma days. All the laughter and cheer we felt as we walked in and out shops, and at the end of the day we end up not buying a single thing. We children seriously don't know budget.

Lastly, I thought of the one person who makes me most happy. (He probably is reading this post right now. Yeah we all know who you are. ) I stared up my ceiling for an hour thinking of how he is and if he was thinking about me too. *coughASSUMINGcough* And when I closed my eyes and drifted away in my own imagination, he never fails to be there. If I were to trace a common origin towards all of the happiness in my life right now, it will always come down to him.

Wow. It was a lot to think of in just one night.

Finally, when I looked back up at the mirror to see myself smile like as if today was special, I made a small chuckle at what I was thinking about last night. I was happy. It wouldn't take a genius to see if my smile was fake or real.

Looking out my window, I blocked the sun's rays with my hand and grasped it. I thought, today is going to turn out beautifully. I've washed away all the tears that used to streak down my face.

After all, happiness is important and we all should work hard, ne? ^_^

"HAPPiNESS iS NEXT TO SUCCESS-NESS. :p" was Posted On: Friday, November 27, 2009 @Friday, November 27, 2009 | 4 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ