Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Things I find Ironic.


This is actually a picture taken from a school in Arizona. First things first, if he knew that it was IMAGINARY, then why would he EFFIN put that sign up in the first place? Sometimes, children really NEED friends to wake up from their world of imagery.

Secondly, even if he did have an imaginary friend, he would have drawn some parts of his face. (Oh the stupidity. It's killing me.)

Lastly, who would name their imaginary friend STEVE?! (Who is he?! the guy from BLUES CLUES?!)




----->
A reason why you should all hide your crushes, boyfriends and guys that are extremely good-looking. Oh. My. God. I'm quite thankful I wasn't a guy. Because if I was, then they would kill me too. =))



Aww. That's actually true. And I find it ironic. I totally eat a huge bowl of ice cream whenever I'm sad.

On our first break-up, I became suicidal. (You wouldn't wanna know what I actually did just because of the break-up.) I did whatever an emo person could do. The bitterness of the break-up was worse than a thousand gulps of ampalaya. (Really. I'm bad an Analogy.)

Though it was horrible, ice-cream really helped me with recovering. For some reason, it stopped that lump inside my throat and prevented me from crying.

Beer doesn't help me though. I'm not a man. Only men drink their guts out whenever they're upset. But then I guess everyone has their own type of medicine for heartache. For me, it's ice-cream, friends and a whole lot of fun.

--

THE IRONY IS KILLING ME.
"Things I find Ironic." was Posted On: Thursday, December 3, 2009 @Thursday, December 03, 2009 | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ