Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Konnichiwa! :3
As you can see, I've re-opened this blog to completely cleanse myself from the polluted atmosphere I've been feeling in my HSJ-dedicated blog (livejournal). Most of the older posts here still have some of my otaku-prints all over them, so I guess this shouldn't bother me as much.

You're probably wondering, why did this bitch suddenly decide to re-open lulepap.blogspot?









Simple: I wanted to open my thoughts on the new things that have been making me smile. Since HSJ and other aspects of the JPOP fandom have been stabbing me, I've decided to open this blog. It will be dedicated to the fresh, new happiness I've been experiencing after the pain of giving up HSJ.

Yes. In contrary to my previous post, unfortunately, it is all true. I've given up way too much for a certain boy band that has been choking me without me even noticing. That is, until I've finally woken up to the reality of that toxic fandom.

JUMPers can all hate me now if they wish to. It always seems like I've been openly inviting them to pour their hatred on me with every post I make. The same goes to my tweets. I've been tweeting my most honest opinions on their recent behavior, and apparently some fans are too blinded with their love for them. I gained haters, earned private hate mails, got unfollowed by a number of users and lost quite an amount of friends too.

See why I left now?

Moving aside all of the negativity, it's time I finally introduce myself to a healthier, new fandom I've come to know of. It's already too obvious now due to the layout and such. Most of you who are reading this have probably guessed.

I'm an EXOTIC now. I'm occasionally a Shawol too. I'm still a Muse, and an AKB48 fan though.

When I have the time, I'll post about the start of my kpop fandom. I still love jpop a whole lot more, but I guess EXO could be that main exception to my past hatred towards this kpop world. =))

I hope to gain more love from you! :)




Labels: , ,

"Konnichiwa! :3" was Posted On: Monday, July 23, 2012 @Monday, July 23, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ