Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 TOP 5 AMUSE TALENTS (Male)
Besides the idols from AKB48, Johnny's Entertainment, Hello! Project, Stardust etc., there is this certain agency wherein not only the talented can get in, but also the intelligent.

Yes, I'm talking about AMUSE inc. (株式会社 アミューズ Kabushikigaisha Amyūzu). 

Although it's not as widely known as an idol-industry, AMUSE showcases a large number of all-in-one talents. This post of mine will bring out a list of my personal favorite male Amuse idols. You can say that most of them are already popular, or you'd probably think that I've only come to know of them because of the number of appearances they've been in. Well even if my knowledge for Amuse inc isn't as broad as JE, I can definitely say that I most probably know enough to write about them now. 

No need for serious/violent reactions though. This list comes from all my personal opinions, and mine alone.


Note: I was going to put Sakamoto Shougo as my number 1, but since he's technically not in Amuse anymore, I decided not to. /cries/







--



TOP 5 MALE AMUSE TALENTS



5) Sakurada Dori




Sakurada Dori or I dare call him "Shakurada Dori"(only AMUSE fans would get me), is best known for being the third generation Ryoma Echizen in the Prince of Tennis Musical or Tenimyu. At first I didn't really notice this boy until I stalked his blog (which apparently is more active than his magazine shoots). It was where I found out that he was the third entertainer who played my long-time anime crush, Ryoma. 

Ever since I started seeing Dori more on stage, I came to like him fast. His "tsundere" charm can immediately catch the heart of fangirls. Even if his dramas and movies like "Ousama Game" are a little crappy and underrated (in my opinion, that is.), I still like how Dori shows himself under the bright lights. 

Being a blog-addict, Dori's very open with his personal life. He keeps fans updated regularly through random pictures of him during his every day life as an Amuse talent. That site of his is one of the main evidences of his enormous sense of humor. On stage and on cam, coming from me, Dori can be idol-like and glittery, but after seeing him in The Game: Boy's Film Show, I saw how much more derp this boy can actually offer. 

Everything about Dori is a plus, besides the fact that his constant projects with H!P are pulling him down a bit. I hope to see him interact more with better actresses, mainly the ones in his own agency. He deserves it. 

4) Kaku Kento




Now of course, what's a TOP 5 AMUSE list without our beloved derp?

Kaku Kento or Kakkun appealed to me since I saw him in Asuko March. The ending made me weep in agony and so to calm myself down, I just had to know him more. 

There's not much info about Kento on the web, but his blog definitely shows that he is fond of sour, wacky and not-at-all-camera-ready shots. With that kind of exposure, we can all tell that he's an outgoing, crazy lunatic who has 234567890 other personalities. 

Just like other multi-talented Amuse boys, Kakkun has an obvious deep, passionate relationship with acting. From a sensitive tsundere, to a rock-band bad boy, to a delinquent outsider, or may it be to a hopeless romantic, Kakkun can be it all. And it's not only through his overwhelming charm as an actor he showcases these talents of his, but also through a voice that captivates all that listen to it. After repeating The Game and Super Handsome Live! multiple times, I've noticed how Kakkun can really project that amazing vocally fortunate sound he owns. Kakkun, in spite of the nutsy-coo-coo personality, has the full potential to be more than an actor, but an idol. 

I'm glad he became a part of the Romeo and Juliet musical. Hoping for more of Kakkun-related stages in near future!    


 3) Sato Takeru





One of the main individuals that carry Amuse's good name would definitely have to be Sato Takeru. 

I first saw him in Mei-chan no Shitsuji wherein he plays Eikura Nana's best friend Kento. In the beginning, I thought that he wasn't really that special because his role could be labeled as another "other guy", and you should know how much I hate it when good actors play that supporting best friend who doesn't get the girl. Even so, Takeru made things bearable for me. I like how he played his roles in Kamen Rider Den-O, Bloody Monday and BECK. His mulitiple personalities gave me good reasons to watch the upcoming Rurouni Kenshin. 

Amuse puts a lot of work on Takeru. His projects have been raining every since his debut role in Kamen Rider. His exposure is exceptionally special in the agency due to his ability to engross his audience. Takeru can sing, dance and act all so well. His success is what he is now.

Although his appearance isn't as attractive as his fellow colleagues, Takeru (according to The Game, lol.) can and will always get the girl. Even if he's a little vertically challenged, I know how hard he has worked to get to where he is now; and that is, the top of Amuse.   

2) Miura Haruma




Ah, the very inhuman Harucchi. Who would dare not notice that smile? 

I met Miura Haruma from 14 sai no Haha wherein he co-starred with my ultimate idol Shida Mirai. I think it's Haruma's dramas I've watched the most out of all the Amuse boys (besides Mr. Number One on my list).

Koizora, Kimi ni Todoke and Gokusen: The Movie would have to be my favorite movies. I fell in love with all his characters the minute he started playing them. His smile, his charisma, his unending list of handsome attributes would all contribute to my love bank. 

Harucchi was destined for greatness from the very start of his career. Watching him when he was only sixteen years of age made me wanna give up at first, but as he grew in the industry, he also started to grow on me. 

In Koizora, as Hiro, Haruma cruelly made me cry like a hungry baby. In Kimi ni Todoke, he made me spazz like the deluded fangirl that I am. In Gokusen both in the drama and the movie, he made me laugh with total busted guts. Of course I'd fall for him. Who wouldn't, right? /points to his picture above/

1) Kamiki Ryuunosuke







Well of course any J-drama fanatic would know this young man. He is Amuse's golden boy, and future number 1 money-maker. With a large number of success at such a young age, Ryuunosuke has proved to Japanese entertainment what he can do. 

Freshly graduated from Horikoshi Gakuen alongside other child entertainers like Shida Mirai, HSJ, Kawashima Umika etc., Kamiki or Miki is said to be one of Japan's highly anticipated young actors of his time. The industry's expectations for him are as high as when he first started; which was at the age of just two years old. His talent surpasses a mile from those involved in his generation of faces in the entertainment business. 

Playing more than 40 characters, Miki sure worked his butt off to become the ultimate baby of Amuse. Right after watching him on Tantei Gakuen Q, I just knew that he'd be one of the reasons why I'm very much into Japanese drama. Becoming a part of my childhood, he's offered all of what he has to become my favorite actor in Japan. I love him to bits, and I just know that I will continue to support him in whatever he does, and will do. Miki's acting skills stand out the most for me because of his contact with his viewers that apparently pull me into a trance wherein he makes me love him more. 

With that much talent, and captivating aura, Miki is sure to become one of the richest, most popular TV icons. I wouldn't be surprised if he went international. 

I love you, Miki. 


--


And even if Sakamoto Shougo ain't a part of Amuse anymore, I still have the liberty to post a picture of him, right? 



I fucking miss and love you Shougo! :(


--

Credits:

Pictures and gifs: TUMBLR
Extra information: DramaWiki

Labels: , , , , , , ,

"TOP 5 AMUSE TALENTS (Male)" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 @Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ