Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Choi Minho: Eye-candy.
Tenteneneeeeen!

To those who don't know Minho yet, please go hang yourself now.

.. Just kidding.




Okay, I'm not like those other Shawols who have been loving SHINee ever since their debut. Really, I'm not. Though ever since I did get into loving them, it's always been Lee Taemin. He's the apple of my eye in Kpop, seriously...but this isn't a Taemin-appreciation post (yet) so, I guess before I get carried away I should start talking about my other SHINee crush: Minho.

Choi Min Ho (HangulHanja; born December 9, 1991) is a South Korean idol singerrapperdanceractor,modellyricistpromotional model and presenter. He is a member of South Korean boy group Shinee under the label of SM Entertainment, as the main rapper, visual, and sub vocalist.


Credits from source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Minho

Minho joined SM on the year 2006. From what I know, he modeled about two months before SHINee's debut. The first time I got a glimpse of his face was when I saw the PV of SNSD's Japanese version of "Gee". He also appeared in the Korean version, apparently.

As a singer, Minho has a pretty neutral voice. It's kind of difficult to notice because of Onew's big mouth  and Jonghyun's even bigger mouth(sorry, Jjong. I love you.). Even so, when I saw a video of him singing live in a radio show, I could tell that he could sing. He may not be a good singer, but IMO, he's capable. Being a fan of JPOP idol groups as well, I would know the definition of "bad singer". *immediately starts fanwars once more*


As a rapper, Minho's pretty neutral as well. He's not the best rapper there is considering that he and Key share pretty much the same role in SHINee. Although Minho is the main rapper, I'm sure I've heard better ones. 


In dancing, I would always find Minho a little awkward. Some fans think that he can dance as well as the other members, but in I can't help but find it a bit odd. It could be because of his tall figure that I find it different, but I rarely notice. My eyes never glue themselves to Minho whenever I watch SHINee dance. Of course he isn't the main dancer, so it's obviously not his forte. 


Not too long ago I watched his drama entitled, "Salamander Guru and The Shadows". He played the main character Min Hyuk where he acts as a genius hacker with social phobia. To be honest it was a pretty weird thing for Minho playing a guy who has social phobia considering his flaming charisma (lol) and attractiveness. I actually lost attention to whatever else was happening in the drama because of his hotness. Sometimes I would even skip the boring parts just to get to his parts. Yes, that's how biased I am when it comes to dramas. All in all though it was good. I don't wanna spoil people so if you wanna watch it for Minho, then I would recommend that you do. Ahem Taemin was in two episodes, ahem. 


Do I seriously have to write about Minho being a model? 


Next, according to my sources and stalking skills, Minho is known to have written several raps in SHINee's songs. In their early albums, he co-wrote along with SM lyricists. Minho even wrote raps to their Japanese songs.

Please, do not get me into ranting on SHINee and their phail Japanese. 


I get a bit sad sometimes when I see the other four members guesting in television shows without Minho. Although they never disregard him, I always wonder why he doesn't participate with them as much.

Blah, I overwrote again. 


You're probably wondering why I posted this. Well, besides showing my love for this crush of mine, I wrote because of their Korean adaptation of the Japanese manga, "Hana Kimi." It is said to be airing on August 9. Actually, I've watched all the remakes of this drama, and I absolutely despised every single one of them. The first ever Hana Kimi was so good, I can't help but say how crappy the following ones were. If it weren't for Minho, Sulli and EXO, I wouldn't watch this drama for my life.

Anyway, might as well get back to staring at Minho's abs.

See ya. 



You're so cute, JEEZES EFFING CHROIST. 

Labels: , ,

"Choi Minho: Eye-candy." was Posted On: Saturday, July 28, 2012 @Saturday, July 28, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ