Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 My JPOP/KPOP OTPs.
In fangirl world, you might come across this certain acronym, "OTP". Of course, to some people it's just bromance/girlmance. For me though, it's more than that. It may not be gay, but you could call it a strong bond between two members. It's a pretty common feel in the fandom.

Again, this is all coming from me. You could agree on some, but I'm not forcing you to. I don't wanna start OTP wars around here. Hope you enjoy the pictures though! Sorry if I don't know much about Kpop yet. As much as possible I'll keep all the SHINee and EXO pairs in mind. Thank you twitter followers for the suggestions!






2min - Taemin and Minho (SHINee)



JongKey - Jonghyun and Key (SHINee)


YoonYul - YoonA and Yuri (SNSD)


BaekYeol - Baekhyun and Chanyeol (EXO)


KrisYeol - Chanyeol and Kris (EXO)


HunHan - Sehun and Luhan (EXO)


AcchUko - Acchan and Yuko (AKB48)


MariHaru - Haruna and Mariko (AKB48)


Tegomass - Tegoshi and Massu (NEWS/Tegomass)


KoyaShige - Koyama and Shige (NEWS)


OhMiya - Ohno and Ninomiya (Arashi)


DaiNoo - Daiki and Inoo (Hey! Say! JUMP)


HaruTake - Haruma and Takeru (AMUSE Inc.)


ShouMiki - Shougo and Kamiki (AMUSE Inc.)


OkaJima - Keito and Yuto (Hey! Say! JUMP)


YamaChii - Yamada and Chinen (Hey! Say! JUMP / NYC)


FujiTama - Fujigaya and Tamamori (Kis-My-Ft2)

--

Credits: Tumblr














Labels: ,

"My JPOP/KPOP OTPs." was Posted On: Sunday, July 29, 2012 @Sunday, July 29, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ