Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 The bias-wrecker.
Let's see how much of a fangirl/fanboy you really are towards a certain kpop/jpop band. You and I both know how much love we can pour onto a certain member. It could be that your attention would fixate on that eye-candy of yours.

...or is it really just him?






Just like you, I have a "bias". Well, in my case, I would always deny that I do have one. This certain "favorite" of mine is just someone whom I refer to as my "eye-candy". You're probably wondering why I deny things like that.

Sigh.

You see, I can't really consider anyone a "bias" because I honestly love each and every member equally. For me, a band minus a member would forever be incomplete. It's cliche, I know, but seriously that's how it is. I'm never going to consider any favoritism except of course for the title of my "boyfriend" or "husband". lol.

And now we move onto your bias' archenemy.

As fangirls/fanboys, we have often come across the term, "bias-wrecker". It's commonly used in sentences that contain foul language and cusses, mainly because of the feeling of forbidden love towards this certain member. A bias, who remains at the top, is most likely to be threatened by this "bias-wrecker" for that number one spot in your heart.

Let's consider this example:

Me: Oh my god, Kai you are the most perfect human being and *inserts unending words of praise here*


- moments after scrolling a tumblr dashboard full of EXO pictures -


Me: *suddenly comes across a picture of Chanyeol* 



Me: ....

Me: *suddenly forgets Kai's name for a few seconds*

Me: FUCK YOU, WHY THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO EXIST *mentally pushes Chanyeol away* NO, NO, NO! YOU CANNOT TAKE ME AWAY FROM KAI YOU JUST.. ASDFGHJKL !@#$%^&*() ...I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO BUT WE CANNOT BE SO PLEASE. 

So do you get the message I'm trying to send now?

It's not that I can't contain myself to loving just one person. It's just that being a fan, I know that this love that I feel for Kai just has to be shared. Kai's being shared with a thousand other girls, (even if we all know that it is I whom he truly owes his heart to.)  and the rest of the members (yes, there is nothing going on between Chanyeol and I. lol.) are just a number of other idols whom I can share my love to as well.

I'm not saying that having a bias is wrong. 

I'm just saying that cheating on him a couple of times wouldn't be so wrong either. ;)

Labels: , , , ,

"The bias-wrecker." was Posted On: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 @Tuesday, July 31, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ