Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Chanyeol-appreciation post (Finding it hard to contain my feelings now.)

It's really awkward writing about him right now as I browse through my unending pictures of Kai. Why Yeollie? Why are you so bloody adorable?






As you can see, besides JongIn, I have two pictures of this alien at the right-hand corner of my layout. Now, before you come up with your own conclusions, let me explain myself.

I love Kai. I have always loved Kai. I gave him the title of being my boyfriend. And I rarely develop feelings towards guys like him. Normally I'd prefer taller, fairer, bigger-eyed, brown-haired guys.

Yup. Aside from Kai, my boyfriend, I have someone else I condemn my feelings to.

You're right. It isn't D.O.

Loljk. Okay that was unnecessary.

It is Park Chanyeol. Yes. *inserts cries of love and hatred here*

At first I didn't like him. He was weird-looking back when I saw the Japanese version of "Genie". How was I to know that he was going to grow up so undeniably handsome and adorable and fun and insane and hysterical and kind and *inserts more praises here.*


Sigh. I am finding it extremely difficult to write my words in the middle of all this spazzing. Kai was probably the first guy I've ever liked in EXO, thus making him my "bias" (lol still finding it way awkward calling him that.) and favorite amongst all the 12 members. Little did I know, I'd develop feelings for this weirdo whom I thought was totally disturbing but inevitably smoking hot ruining my list of favorite men in the entertainment industry.

Chanyeol has such a pretty face and pleasing personality, there is absolutely no freakin' way a girl wouldn't fall for him. Although is smile is derpy, and most of the bloody time you would probably think he's on crack, Chanyeol has quite a number of fans too. I just recently became one of them.

Besides all of what I've stated above, there are a few other things that made me fall for him. His physical attributes, most likely, since he has my ideal guy's traits. His eyes are so perfectly asian-shaped, and his long, slender body just adds to this hungry fetish of mine. If it really weren't for Kai being Kai, I would've chosen Chanyeol. He is such a bias-wrecker. I bet other fangirls can agree.

I can't seem to find the reason why he just doesn't fit to be my number one. (chos). He can join Kris in the corner of my gigantic heart wherein a majority of Kai possesses. I don't even know of I'm making any sense right now.

I'm blaming Chanyeol. I'm blaming him for everything. He's just so annoyingly perfect, I cannot stand it. He reminds me of Hikaru so much, it hurts (chos, again.) and it feels so good. HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, sometimes I think I'm on crack as much as he is. Even if I have this love-hate relationship with Chanyeol, there is one thing I know I'm sure of:

I'd gladly get high with him any day. Hahahaha!!


Dearest Happy Virus,


You don't get it. Could you please, just get away. Everything about you should just stay away. Eyes please stay away. Your deep, seductive voice should go away. Your perfectly permed hair should just keep away. And your freakishly attractive height should just move away.


Dear Chanyeol, just keep your excessive sexiness FUCKING AWAY. 


Sometimes I think of the past, and get scared of the possibility that I might leave Kai for Chanyeol. It's going to be Hikaru and Inoo all over again. Can I just please push you aside Chanyeol?


Ugh, I am not helping myself. 



Labels: , ,

"Chanyeol-appreciation post (Finding it hard to contain my feelings now.)" was Posted On: Sunday, August 5, 2012 @Sunday, August 05, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ