Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 ELF for a day. :)



I know that I swore to myself before that I would never come to appreciate this worldwide-known boy band. They were overrated, and I found it silly knowing that their songs all sounded similar to one another. 

As a fangirl though, I'm open to see anyone in person. Even if I knew that there was going to be a lot of fans who were dying to see them so much more than I did (obviously), I took the liberty to feed this curiosity of mine (and of course, my certain happy-crush for Donghae) and actually attend this rare event.

Yup. I went to see Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae in Manila. 

--







Fully aware of how deadly the crowd was, I plucked up the courage to put out all the effort that I could to see SiHae. Even if all the crazy, screaming fans were starting to creep me out, I stayed for the sake of experience. 

It was a whole lot different from the Hey! Say! JUMP fanmeets, that's for sure. All the fans were much more alive, and I felt a whole lot more love and unity among them. There were chants, and banners, and to my surprise, nobody pulled anyone's hair out of the way. 

I mean, it's not that they do that in the HSJ concerts. It's just that I thought ELFs were a little more aggressive. 

Alright, and so I got shocked when I looked to my right as the interview went on. There was a girl in tears while whimpering Siwon's name. Of course to others it was ridiculous, but there I saw pure love, and probably overflowing happiness. I guess, if I were to see EXO, I would have done the exact same thing. I shook the thought of embarrassment off as I smiled to her, prodding that everything will be alright. I knew exactly how she felt, and so there was no need for her to cry. LOL.

Finally I got to see Donghae's *insert gibberish adjectives for handsome here* in person. He was a lot more big-boned that I expected. It was dreamy. And Siwon, of course, I finally know why people refer to him as, "Shi-sus". He does indeed own god-like bone structures. Bench made him look so simple, I bet that's the ugliest he could get. Siwon was princely, Donghae was such a cutie-pie. SiHae is perfection. 

Despite the struggle I had to go through to finally get the view I wanted, actually enjoyed the day. It was definitely worth abandoning NSTP that day. Haha. That's probably the last I'd do it. Maybe until next time though. I'll just remember to wear higher shoes. I'd like to thank Coffee Bean for letting me use their light post to stand on. I saw everything I had to see at just the right distance. 

Being an ELF for a day wasn't so bad. It was actually fun running around Trinoma to find the right angle of the stage. I just wish I was taller though. All in all, I don't regret going. It was my first ever kpop experience after all. I'd definitely remember it. :3


Labels: , , ,

"ELF for a day. :)" was Posted On: Saturday, August 18, 2012 @Saturday, August 18, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ