Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Something that's fangirl-worth reading. (Random. Meh)


I'm sure we all know the common phrase, "The more you hate, the more you love", am I correct?




Even in the smallest of things we could relate that certain line to everything. Some instances like,

1) Dear Chocolates, could you please not be so tempting? Sincerely, Weight.
2) Dear Math, could you please solve your own problems? Sincerely, Brain.
3) Dear Cute little crying baby, could you please shut the fuck up stop being so noisy and cute at the same time? Sincerely, Ears.


Now, if we could relate this to our fangirl lives:

1) Dear Kris, could you stop making bitchfaces? It will make me melt along with your airport fashion. Sincerely, My Heart.
2) Dear Chanyeol, could you stop it with the drugs already? You being high all the bloody time makes me wanna get high with you. Sincerely, My Health.
3) Dear Chen, could you learn your R's? Because "Gull, I can't explain whut I feel", and Chen the dansheen masheen. Sincerely, your Language Teacher.
4) Dear Kai, baby please stop being such a whore. Keep your clothes on. Sincerely, Your worried Girlfriend, Me.
5) Dear Luhan, tone down on the cuteness. You're a '90-liner, for god's sake. Sincerely, My Secret Fetish for Girly Men. 
6) Dear Lay, the troll attitude has to go. It is literally making me smile too much. Sincerely, Me who still believes in Unicorns. 
7) Dear Suho, could you stop laughing at the members and start calming them? Oh, and how's the arthritis doing? Sincerely, Your Doctor. 
8) Dear Tao, stop crying. Stop it. Stop. Just--oh c'mere. Sincerely, my Tears.
9)Dear D.O., next time, be ready for us. Sincerely, Paparazzi photographers.
10) Dear Baekhyun, light switches are fun to play with, aren't they? No. Sincerely, your Electric Bill.
11) Dear Xiumin, Bao Zi. Forever a Bao Zi. Sincerely, my Hunger.
12) Dear Sehun, stop being such a bratty maknae. Oh, how's the lisp? Try keeping your mouth closed for once. Sincerely, your Tongue.


And we still love them despite all these. Actually, without their derp anyways, we wouldn't like them this much at all, right?

Labels: ,

"Something that's fangirl-worth reading. (Random. Meh)" was Posted On: Sunday, August 5, 2012 @Sunday, August 05, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ