Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 BABY.
TENTENENEEEEENN!! Posting after 3456789 years of hiatus! How is everyone? :)

Now before I start babbling about anything else, let me just enlighten you with one of the very few new music I've been listening to lately.





I never thought I'd actually fall in love with this group, really. At first I got turned off because of the main concept of the band. I know they debuted much earlier than EXO, but the idea still got me biased. I love EXO to the core, and so I told myself never to like those weirdo blondes.

It was about a month ago I found myself curious with the certain '96-liner Zelo; their maknae. Looking at his pictures made me want to cry so hard because I've never actually felt my "noona"-feels up until now. I've had a crush on him since then. It was sinful, but I couldn't help it. Zelo is so cute, it's becoming a pain in the ass. Haha.

Then I started listening to their songs. My first encounter was "POWER". Well, I downloaded it mainly because I saw a vid where Chanyeol was dancing to it. He was a fanboy, and so I thought why not try giving this song a chance? And there I was tapping my feet to the beat of the powerful song. It seemed to have this pheromone wherein I completely surrendered to.

I don't remember when I began to download every song they ever released, but I just did. Apparently I didn't hate it either. B.A.P is now my 3rd most favorite group. It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I'm sure someday. Haha.

Although my love for EXO could burn a thousand suns, I would really prefer it if B.A.P would win. It's all fair anyways. EXO hasn't released anything after their first, and so it wouldn't really harm my poor EXOtic heart for B.A.P to win.

I am now a Baby after all. ;)




"BABY." was Posted On: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 @Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ