Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Hisasshiburi~!
Dear readers, (if I have any) I humbly apologize for being a late-updater all the time. It's all college's fault if you ask me. I haven't flailed on anything much lately, it's ridiculous. I really don't feel like I'm myself. Besides putting aside all of the pending books I was supposed to read during summer, I've totally neglected all of the videos/shows of EXO-M as well! They were all kept in my old laptop, and now that it's all gone, I need to re-download them ALL OVER AGAIN.

Just to make my fangirling life a whole lot worse, the fucking selfish apple software won't let me grab videos from my iPhone to my iPad. I badly want to watch all my BAP, SNSD, Sistar and EXO videos on my new gadget, but I'm just to darn lazy to re-download every single thing.

I know, I'm pissed. I don't even want to start talking about missing DKFC. Yes, I FUCKING MISSED DKFC. Although I'm not really too upset about it since I made a deal with myself and that is if SHINee doesn't go, EXO and SNSD wouldn't matter. So I didn't go out of loyal Shawol-heartedness. But how are you guys? I heard it was really good. Even if I missed the chance seeing my EXO babies, I'm happy everyone else had fun.

Now, on the bright side of things, I love SNSD's comeback. It's probably one choreography I will learn for sure. Although we randomly just dance it during training, I Got A Boy was a really, really good song. Okay, maybe not "really, really good", but it was exceptional. Inner SONE unleashing again.



Can I just mention how good my Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon looked? Hahaha. They were goddesses (in jeje caps) in that video. Really worth the wait. Who would've thought 3-in-1 songs would sound...okay?

Well despite my long hiatus, I've decided to quit apologising and start making up for the long period of...not writing. Soon enough, I'll post a very interesting male-idol article. Wait for itsssssssss. Haha.

xx
"Hisasshiburi~!" was Posted On: Thursday, February 7, 2013 @Thursday, February 07, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ