Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 My JE Dancing Machines
And because I am more of a JPOP fan than a KPOP fan, I am going to show 3 of my favorite Johnny's dancing machines! *throws confetti around blog* But of course before I start stating in my own opinions on this certain list, I shall warn you people...this is all purely from my view point! So if you think I'm ridiculous and/or delusional, you may drop me a comment or two. :)

Okay then let's do this.






Yamada Ryosuke

I wouldn't know what I'll be if I didn't put Ryosuke in my list. I'd probably hit myself for not swallowing my pride all the time. I've been denying my love for him ever since he started to become the face of HSJ. He and I have been in this love/hate relationship for far too long, and so I must show him the love that he deserves now.

This twit might not be the best dancer when he started out as a tiny junior. According to his exchange of letters with Hikaru back in the old days at Shokura revealed that he couldn't dance at all when he auditioned. Despite having two left feet before, he worked his way up to become the better dancer that he is now. I'm proud of Ryosuke because not only can he attract the attention of the camera as well as millions of fangirls, but he can also work the moves on his own. 

Still not interested though. Jk. Ugh, Ryosuke.




Ohno Satoshi

This man is an all-in-one, really. I know I've posted about him being in my top JE singers before, and now I see him again in this list? Wow, Ohno. Just wow. I've always known how he could do live stage well. Even if he's the shortest among the rest of the Arashi members, it's hard not to notice him. 

In my opinion, Ohno could be one of the main reasons why Arashi really sells concerts. I love him, and he will forever be on every list. Haha.




Chinen Yuri

The Jellyfish, gymnast, dance genius of Hey Say JUMP, how could I not include this squirrel? He can do flips better than my stomach when I'm nervous. The moves, the charisma, it would all have to be Chinen Yuri. I love him to bits, and I love him even more whenever I look at past shows that showcase his acrobatic abilities and unending charm.

I know I've given up Hey Say JUMP, and I know it's pretty hypocritical of me to be writing this, but I swear I will support Chinen no matter what. He and his skills on stage and off. He may not be like his tall members, and he may not have the best voice among all JUMP members, but hey, it's Chinen. No one could ever do the jazz better than he does. ;)











"My JE Dancing Machines" was Posted On: Thursday, February 7, 2013 @Thursday, February 07, 2013 | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ