Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Oh ma booooooy..
Last week, I listened to SISTAR19's comeback single, and as expected, they were gonna do something UN-SISTAR-like. The song was so sad, it got me the bad case of LSS once again. Sistar19 was one of those first girl bands that got me into Kpop. I missed "Ma Boy" and "Loving U", really. But I think this is good for SISTAR. Hyorin was so hot in "Gone, Not Around Any Longer" and Bora's ass omfg. I love them. And I love the song. It's actually great that they're stepping out of that sexy image and stepping into a serious, dramatic one.

I'm not surprised they're PAK in the week's charts are all over AK. They're doing so well, and I'm so happy about it. Haha.

So what do you guys think of the new song? :)

Bora. <3

Labels: , ,

"Oh ma booooooy.." was Posted On: Sunday, February 10, 2013 @Sunday, February 10, 2013 | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ