Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Mid-semester blues.
So basically it is midterms week soon. I just want everyone to know how hard it is to have made it this far. I am completely and utterly exhausted. How I cope up with all of the workload, I have no idea. I barely have time to do anymore research about my favorite groups. The hiatus is killing me. I miss my boys. I want the Die Jungs photobook, for crying out loud. :( 

Now, since I have close to absolutely nothing exciting to share to you guys about my life these days, (unless you find immense studying fun) let me introduce to you my nightly skincare regimen!! 


Tadaaaa! 

From left to right: Bioré Pure Oil Clear Facial Foam, Etude House Happy Collagen Foam, Etude House Skin Malgeum, TFS Aloe Vera Cleansing Cream, Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Soothing gel, and Mizon's Snail Repair Hydro-mist

I would review all these one by one, but it isn't really the thing of my blog. I'm just happy it works really well for me. I love how my skin feels so refreshing despite all of the stress that's being thrown at me by school. This routine might not work as much if you have dry skin, but I'm sure you guys would wanna try at least one of them. These are just brilliant formulas that give you that flawless Korean glow. Words cannot express how thankful I am of the brands mentioned above. 

Besides this, I have a complete set of Asian make up on my dresser that's been making me feel like I have that photogenic aura I've been wanting to achieve since high school. If I have time, I might post about those too. And if I have even more time, I might just tell you about a few lifestyle changes ever since I entered my junior year of college. Everything is just so hectic, it's difficult to keep up with the things I need to do to maintain the youth of my face and figure. (I'm turning 20 next month, I cannot believe it.) 

Praying for more blessings to come! I hope you guys have a good weekend. :) 


Labels: ,

"Mid-semester blues." was Posted On: Saturday, August 16, 2014 @Saturday, August 16, 2014 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ