Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 RANDOM POST DEDICATED TO XIUMIN AND TAKAKI.
       Right, as we all know in this Kpop/Jpop world, every birthday of every favorite band should be relevant, yes? Of course yes, unless you've been living in a cave wherein no such fandoms exist. Birthdays are one of the most important dates besides debut dates. One must know of such important days in the calendar if he/she wants to call herself a true "fan". Not knowing when a member's birthday is almost as worse as actually forgetting it. I don't know why I'm making such a big deal out of this now. It seems that I haven't really dedicated any of my fine time to my fangirl-ing lately, it's painful. Good to know there's still a bit of it left in me.

       Okay, so on the 26th of March 1990, two of the most beautiful people in the  asian-pop world were born. One is Japanese, and one is very much Korean (although he is also member of a Chinese sub-group). I'm excited to greet the both of them, but before all that, I would like to first talk about each. I'm making this post my "Taka-Min Appreciation Post" for those who read just this part.


       Happy 23rd/24th birthday my lovely idols!

       Takaki, my dearest ideal nii-chan, may you have more girls to come (pun intended) and may they all be pained after you've suddenly broken up with them. :) You've lost so much weight, and I still think you're sexy no matter what! Even if I've broken up with hardcore fangirl-ing on HSJ, I am still a fan of you guys, and I will support you til the end! :)

       Xiuminnie my little Baozi, I still refuse to think that you're 24. I just wanna cry now seeing you all slim and un-Baozi-like. Please stay healthy even if I know that diet seems to be the hardest thing to do for you. (Lols) I love you amd EXO, and EXO-M! No other band comes close, I promise you that, even if it takes forever, I will wait for your comeback. You're special because even if you're the oldest, seems to me you don't age a single day! I love you my baby Baozi! May you stay Korean and may you learn more Chinese. Hahaha. (not making any sense now.)






❤ "RANDOM POST DEDICATED TO XIUMIN AND TAKAKI." was Posted On: Saturday, March 23, 2013 @Saturday, March 23, 2013 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ