Dancing machine.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Top-O! ❤
So lately people have been asking how in the midst of all the stress, am I still able to take good care of my youthful skin? 

Well, don't ask me. Go ask my boyfriend.


.....





Just kidding. 

The secret isn't much of a secret since my classmate has been advertising this product all over our class. I'm just here to plug in how amazing it really is at the price of 380php. 

Now let's not jump to the conclusion that my face is as flawless as Miranda Kerr's or Emma Watson's. I get those occassional break outs whenever I'm on my period and whenever I'm exposed to intense heat and really badly formulated make up. I don't use this product for skincare. I just use it as a finishing touch for my daily-foundation routine. 

The secret is this: 


There isn't a need for me to take a picture of the back since this is all that the product says on its container. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm so happy with the results, I'm not even lying. (I know most skincare product ads, posts or plugs tend to stretch the truth a little bit, but this one is an exception. Believe me.) 

This is my top-o (topical-oxygen) facial mist. I used to be frantic about buying things online, but thanks to my classmate's advertising skills, I was slightly persuaded into buying the product she's been raving about. I hope everyone gets a little something out of this post. 

Now don't get me wrong. We are fully aware that 380 pesos might be a lot of money to spend on such a small product as this. I could buy two liptints and an oil-film pack with that much money. But anyway, I just want you guys to know that it is worth it. Thr ingredients are as simple as just oxygen and salt water that's put in a small can. For some reason, it was only until recenly that I researched about oxygen facials, and I must say, it is absolutely wonderful. Celebrities like Nicole Kidman and Kim K have been getting them, and even if I have no plans in entering Hollywood, I want to achive that glow!!! And good for me, I found that glow in this small can right here. 

Top-o kept my face in a matte finish everytime I retouch, and keeps my face shine-free for about 5-6 hours without having to retouch my powder/foundation. It has helped solve my oily skin problems in just a week, and it is really something to celebrate about. Haha. 

I know I'm probably wasting another post on such shallow findings, but I just had to share this. You can get this at @slimandskin in Instagram for 380php + shipping. 

Trust me, you won't regret it. :D 

Labels:

"Top-O! ❤" was Posted On: Saturday, August 16, 2014 @Saturday, August 16, 2014 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ